Any company is only as good as the talent they employ.
Here at Drake Executive, we work with you from the first moment you determine a recruitment need arises - applying our HR expertise to provide a fresh perspective to your project, by conducting a gap analysis of your team, understanding your organisational goals and developing a strategy to source and select the individual who will truly excel in your environment.
We take a collaborative approach to each assignment – assuring you of a perfect fit, every time. Using our comprehensive selection process, we take the time to thoroughly assess each applicant against the Ideal Candidate Profile, ensuring a strong cultural, team, and positional fit.
Sourcing top talent is not a matter of good luck.
It’s a matter of consistently applying an effective hiring process.
1 Develop an in-depth brief of requirements
- Person Specification
- Reason for the vacancy
- Organisational hierarchy and culture
- Employer brand and value proposition
- Interview process and timescales
- Package and Benefits
2 X-Ray Search & Pre-Qualifying Criteria
- Gather market intelligence
- Map relevant talent
- Identify potential candidates who match the agreed Person Specification
3 Drake P3® Behavioural Profiling
Conduct a personality assessment of candidates to understand their personal strengths, leadership style, decision-making style, energy level, motivational needs and stress levels.
4 Interview / Screen
- Conduct deep-dive interviews, based on experience, skills and behaviours.
- Taking great care not to jeopardise candidate confidentiality, candidates are pre-referenced to verify past performance and essential soft skills. Those who are not a fit are closed out.
5 Present Candidate Profiles
Candidates are presented in a written report outlining their career history, achievements and education.
Included is an in-depth assessment of their strengths, motivators and de-motivators and their potential for success within the role, along with full package requirements.